28 September 2016

Hong Kong Day 3 & 4


The penultimate and final days of Hong Kong were more relaxed, with dolphins and shopping.


On our penultimate day, we decided to have some fun at Ocean Park.
We quickly had a stopover at the Pisces Cruise ship, where my cousin had worked before. We had a quick tour around the ship.
We took the ferry again and arrived at the park after a somewhat short bus ride.


We spent the majority of our day in Ocean Park, going to the aquarium, seeing the dolphin show, looking at the jellyfish, enjoying the views and going on a rollercoaster.


After a tiring day out at the theme park, we got back to the Nathan Road and had dinner at Yokotori.
We ended up doing a little bit of shopping around the area. I liked going to the SASA cosmetics store, where I bought a facial cleansing tool, eyeliner, and face masks. Asian products are really good on my acne-prone skin, so I had to stock up. Lastly, I treated myself at ISA by purchasing a cardholder.

We quickly move on to our final day. Before our evening flight, we decided to go to the ladies market (Mong Kok) for some last minute shopping. There, I bought the last of my souvenirs and my sunglasses, which I wore in the Palawan.
It was too hot to be shopping around in the market so we just ended up going to the nearest McDonald's to take advantage of their AC and their wifi - so we could play Pokemon Go! haha.


After finishing up our shopping and returning to our B&B, we collected our bags and headed straight to the airport.
We got the plane with no problems and finally arrived in Manila around 12:30AM.


That's the end of the Hong Kong series and I hope you guys enjoyed reading them. Overall, I really did enjoy Hong Kong and I wished I could have stayed longer to see more sights and do more things. We weren't able to eat proper, authentic food and nice restaurants because we were so busy and always exhausted - so I definitely want to do that, if ever I'm in Hong Kong.






Thank you for reading and if you enjoyed the travel posts, please check out the Wanderlust list of the places I've been to for more entries!

Watch the vlog below and please don't forget to subscribe!


Hope you enjoyed this blog post! 
Keep updated with new blog posts by following me on

No comments:

Post a Comment