5 February 2014

Introductions


Salutations Fellow Bloggers!

My name is Maria (if you haven't guessed from my blog name) and I've just recently decided to create my own blog after being urged to do so by my housemates. Inspired by not only other bloggers, such as clothesencounters and beautycrush, but also from my friends - peexo and nikokoroblogs, I want to spread the love for fashion,makeup and fooooooood.

I have been contemplating on creating this blog because I have only recently found my own style. However, this new beginning will provide for a number of awkward posts, which may hopefully entertain you.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blog and make sure to stick around... Let's take this whole blogging journey together

Maria <3

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHH BLOGGING FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm just gonna follow you now then ;) xoxoxoxoxoxxoox

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! Thanks for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete