11 February 2014

OOTD: The Day Dress



Hey guys! Here's another outfit of the day for you, which is actually slightly different to the two other previous OOTDs. This outfit is far more girly and feminine, due to the dress. 



Although it may look like a skirt, I'm actually wearing a burgundy Forever 21 dress, which is very comfortable and versatile, as you can wear it as a day or formal dress. What makes this dress girly is the lace and the flower patterns which really give it a feminine touch.



The jumper I'm wearing is from Uniqlo - surprise, surprise - and layering this piece on top of the dress just makes the whole look casual. The grey/black colours on the jumper also tone down the girly-ness of the whole outfit and the actual jumper itself kept me very warm throughout the day.


On my feet, I'm wearing my mum's boots, which I borrowed - my other boots I left at my halls. The boots helped with keeping my legs warm and were also super comfy. For accessories, I'm wearing my usual locket necklace and I also wore my Accessorize black beanie.
My jacket is the same one I wore in my previous OOTD.



Jacket: Zara
Dress: Forever 21
Jumper: Uniqlo
Boots: Mum's
Hat: Accessorize
Bag: Longchamp



Thank you guys for reading this post! Thanks to Georgia again for being my photographer.. Make sure to follow her on Instagram 

Don't forget to also follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin!




No comments:

Post a Comment