1 March 2014

OOTD: Kimchee and Plaid


Anyeonghaseyooooo!~ (Hello in Korean)
My friends and I went out for Korean food and some Bubble Tea today, so might as well post an OOTD :)


Today I wore my newly bought skirt and blazer from Nasty Gal, as well as my go to Topshop bomber jacket.
I think the blazer is my new love. It feels so soft, sits so comfy and is so versatile. I wore it with a casual look today, but I'm sure that I'll be wearing this blazer on my nights out!


 For my bottoms, I wore my Nasty Gal skirt, which has a super school girl feel to them. I find that they are quiet short - so I'll have to be careful when bending down - but safety shorts will fix that!



 My top half, I wore this Zara top (I seem to be always wearing Zara in my outfit of the days). You can seriously dress it up or down because of its neutral colour and lace. The faux leather detail on the collar is also perfection.


Jacket: Topshop
Blazer: Nasty Gal
Top: Zara
Skirt: Nasty Gal
Belt: Forever 21
Hat: Accessorize
Necklace: Gifted
Boots: New Look

Let's move on to the foooddd
For lunch, we went to Kimchee, a Korean restaurant in Holborn - they have a "To Go" restaurant in Tottenham Court Road.
The restaurant had a sleek and oriental ambience to it, sticking to its East Asian roots whilst also adapting itself to modern society.



We ordered; Bulgogi Hot Pot, Jajang Myeon, Japchae (all pictured on the left), Bibimpab, Bulgogi (pictured on the right) and Broccoli (the green stuff on the left) - They gave really good portions.. we kinda ate most of the food before I took the picture >_<



For dessert, we got Chap Ssal Ddeok (the chocolate mochi), Patbingsu (the one with the ice scream scoop on top) and Black Sesame and Strawberry Panacotta.

 

After lunch, we quickly popped by Chinatown to get some Bubble Tea at Chatime, which is currently the best bubble tea place in London that I've been to... I think its better than Bubbleology >_<
Note: I got the Lychee Black Tea with Pearls



Anyway, that was my Saturday afternoon in Londontooowwwnn!!
Hope you enjoyed this snippet of my day :) 
Don't forget to comment, I'd like to know what your favourite girl's lunch outfit is!

<3

Thanks to my friends for being my photographers for the day!! 
Make sure to follow myself and them on Instagram Here, Here and Here, as well as my cutie bear that I seem to be force feeding my bubble tea to in the picture above Here.





2 comments:

  1. Safety shortssss!! Hahaha. What did you use to take these photos? They look really good & I really like your outfit! Your skirt is super cute too! <3

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safety shorts are a muusstt!!
      And its my usual camera... Just in the automatic setting :)
      And thank youuuu <3

      Delete