24 October 2016

A Wanted Man


A Wanted Man is one of my favourite coffee shops in London



The coffee shop has a very nice interior and aesthetic. It has an Old Western theme to it, wooden floors and walls, as well as a Native Indian painting on their counter. Nevertheless, it still remains contemporary due to the blue-ish green marble tables and modern background music (some country music and some r&b too).

My sister ordered a hot chocolate, whilst I ordered a carrot and pecan cake and their rooibos tea latte.
My sister didn't like the hot chocolate. She said it tasted watery. I tried it too and I felt it was water based but I could still taste the dark chocolate used.

I really liked the Carrot and Pecan cake. I don't normally have carrot cake but it's very nice and tasted like it was fresh and home made. The cake was moist and complemented the top of the cake, as it had a somewhat crunch to it - I can't articulate myself with this but it's kind of crispy and it was really nice.

The Rooibos Tea Latte was new for me. The server described it as a red tea latte. As a herbal tea enthusiast and a huge fan of green tea latte, the Rooibos Tea Latte is definitely a different and very nice alternative. I would definitely recommend this latte if you're a green tea fanatic like I am.

PS. There's a brow salon upstairs.. so if you want a quick pamper session with your coffee, this is definitely the place to go







Price List:
Hot Chocolate - £2.80
Carrot and Pecan Cake - £2.80
Rooibos Tea Latte - £3.20


Rating: 4/5
Price Range: £
Branch: Chelsea

Hope you enjoyed this blog post! Don't forget to comment below of your thoughts or recommendations of other restaurants and cafes to try out!

Keep updated with new blog posts by following me on

 

No comments:

Post a Comment