9 March 2014

OOTD: Formal Transitions



Here's an outfit of the day for you, which is more on the formal side of things. I might even say it's a good Winter/ Spring transitioning outfit for all day - day and night.



Here's the blazer from Nasty Gal, which I wore in the previous OOTD I did - Kimchee and Plaid. I have to say that this is the perfect transition piece for Winter/Spring because you can layer it up or down. 


I really love this jumper from Primark but I regret wearing it here as it was really warm that day and since I was wearing the shirt under, I got a tad bit too hot. However, once the sun set (haha sun-set.. sunset... haha), the jumper was helpful to keep the cold at bay.


What I'm wearing here is actually not a skirt but a dress! *shocker* I bought this dress AGEEESSS ago during the Zara mid season sale and I've been wanting to wear it so I decided to wear a jumper over and make it a "statement" skirt. I love the colour and detail but since it's a Zara sale item, there is a bit of a problem: the sequences fall EVERYWHERE. Although, even without the sequences, I still love the pattern.


My shoes are the M&S shoes I wore from another OOTD - The Day Dress - whilst my bag was a gift from my aunt :) I still don't know whether I like it or not because I feel that it looks bulky when I carry it on my shoulder... #girlproblems. I've made my own trial period and if I don't end up liking it, I'm gonna give it back >_<

Blazer: Nasty Gal
Jumper: Primark
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Skirt/Dress: Zara
Tights: Marks and Spencer
Shoes: Marks and Spencer
Bag: Louis Vuitton

Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin' to be kept updated with new posts!
Thanks to Patricia for being my photographer for the day!!! Make sure to check her awesome blog: peexo.blogspot.co.uk

NB. Please ignore my horrifying roots >_< They were very visible in my previous blog post too - Haul: H&M Opening and Gap - I'm going to be dyeing my hair again soon (Y)


4 comments:

  1. Definitely think these photos are the best ever on your blog ;) & funnily enough there were some sequins on the floor by my bed and I was sooo confused trying to figure out where they came from haha! I know now ;) X

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really sorrryyy about that >_< I only noticed that they were falling off when I was at the restaurant's toilets.. awkward and photography is on point <3

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit, cute outtakes too! :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! and Patricia from peexo is just too good at getting those derps haha <3

      Delete